Monday, January 10, 2011

All Good Things Are Wild and Free..

Final

I recently saw this Thoreau quote on Indie and Chic and I loved it. She used it for this awesome spray paint plywood project. I have been trying to think of a way to use this quote. I have been so inspired by vintage fabrics lately. The background fabric I chose is actually a clothes pin bag. It would have been hung on a clothes line and the clothes pins would be stored in it. It was the perfect size for this project. I think I'm going to use this as a print and frame it.


My mom has a really lovely collection of vintage aprons and linens.

046

I also just got the cutest assortment of bakers twine from the Parcel and Paper Etsy store. 600 feet of gorgeous rainbow twine for only $15.00!

007

This project was simple. Cutting all of the letters out was a bit time consuming, but somewhat calming at the same time.

028

025

I am very happy with how this turned out! It is such a whimsical quote. Hopefully seeing it everyday will remind me to be more free spirited and adventurous!

2 comments: